- Dr. Singh has attained fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and Assisted Conception at Homerton University Hospital, London.
- She has also been a Member of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist( RCOG).
- Dr. Singh was also appointed as a Member of British Fertility Society.
- Dr. Singh encountered another Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- She is also a Member of the Delhi Medical Council.
Dr. Singh has come a long way with a hefty clinical experience. Currently, she is a Reproductive medicine and Assisted Conception consultant to Rockland Hospital- Dwarka, Delhi.
Before this, she has served at many dignified posts in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for some of the most renowned hospitals in London mentioned below
- University College London Hospital
- Royal Free Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Homerton University Hospital
- Mayday University Hospital
- Trials and tribulations of Consent Form- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2007 Jul 27(5); 475-8. (Miss R.Thakar/ Mr.A.Sultan).
- Sacral Nerve stimulation for urinary retention- 10 year experience for UK centre – British Journal of Urology. Jan2008 101(2); 192-196 (Miss Fowler/ Miss El Neil)
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy of suspicious abdominal pelvic mass Abstract published – Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound – Sep 2006.
- Re Growth of Growth Hormone – Journal of Human Fertility – December 2012